Sunday 9 October 2022

Get Inked

 

Unorthodox Telfar Hair


.:OKARA STORE:. .:#T1612:. BEARD-2K22-BOM-071 evoX - TINTABLE


Malandra - Criminal Face tattoo


S H I M M /  Eyes Applier / CLX SET I & II


-----


Unorthodox's Telfar Hair includes Evo Fit, Evo X fit and Unrigged and includes 3 colours with tinting.


Okara's Beard 2K22 071 is available in BOM only and is tintable to match your hair colour just how you want it! It's available in Evo X!


Malandra's Criminal tattoo is available at Astral Dreams Event


S H I M M CLVII Set I and II each include 6 eye variants. Available at Astral Dreams Event


-----


Links:


Unorthodox Mainstore


Unorthodox Marketplace


Okara Mainstore


Okara Marketplace


S H I M M Mainstore


S H I M M Marketplace


Malandra Mainstore


Malandra Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reporting For Duty

 E.K - Saint Leather Jacket ----- E.K's Saint Leather Jacketis rigged for Legacy/Athletic, Gianni and Jake and are available in 10 colou...